LilySlim Exercise days tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Time for a Cleanse?!?!?!

As I was sitting in my car during my lunch break, I remembered that I still have the Blessed Herbs Cleanse at home I need to use!! I was suppose to do it a few months back with some of the other yogis at BikPas, as recommended by Jeff, but I didn't end up starting it with the group and kept pushing it off my to-do list =X With the holidays around the corner, I just didn't have to will to go through with it and either did my lil sis, Dayna, who I convinced to purchase it with me since there was a huge discount to buy 2. What better a time to do it then now along with the challenge!!! I know it's kind of crazy since I'll be on liquids only for 9 days, but I feel as tho it's now or never. I've been reading a lot of the fellow challengers blogs and there was so much about healthy eating and such that motivated me to really want to start on a clean slate this year....literally on the inside and out. I'm still trying to pin a start date down since I want to be a bit further into the challenge to get use to the daily practice and minimized food intake. However, posting it on here makes me feel like I need to be accountable to do it so there you go....I have now committed to also completing a 9-day liquid cleanse from Blessed Herbs!!!...ahhhhhhhh (If anyone is curious about the cleanse, you can find info @ BlessedHerbs.com)

On a side note....was wearing my LuLu Paris Pink (waited 2 yrs for this pink to come around again) tank last night and was so sad that the color was still bleeding all over the place :'( I had already pre-soaked it in vinegar mixed water once and cold water 3 times to rid of the bleeding plus a wash!!!! Note to self: must wear all black with Paris pink items and use my darkest Manduka towel!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! I didn't know lulu colors bleeded. I don't have as much lulu as you do. I'm buying slowly in the hopes that I'll need smaller sizes. :) I'm glad you're talking cleanse. I spent like an hour + at Sprouts looking at all the cleansing. Might be a good idea to start. RE your lulu top, contact them and see if they'll do something? Their CSR is usually great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup..cleanse is a must for me during the challenge. As for LuLu, they did disclose that bleeding will occur and will accept returns on certain colors if one is unhappy even if items have been worn/washed, but I love the color too much. If I don't wear it for Bikram, I will definitely be sporting it in my day to day! So nice to see you last night =D

      Delete
  2. Hey There! Are you counting down the days already til it's over? You are doing great so keep it up! I am sure with the cleanse you will loose so much weight and feel good about yourself ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really Kat...it's hard to count down this early. I am looking forward to see change tho. Thanks for all your encouragement and support. I'm feeling great already so checking this off my bucket list will be icing on the cake....hmmmmm...CAKE!!!!..lol

      Delete