LilySlim Exercise days tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Monday, February 6, 2012

5th & 6th Day in the bag!!

Day 5: 8am w/Tom

First time taking Tom'a class and his dialogue was so eloquently delivered. I was moving thru the postures focused on his voice and my breathing. It was a really good class. There was an ease the entire 90 minutes which was amazing!! Felt great to finish off the week strong. =D

Day 6: 4:30pm w/Val

I always enjoy taking Val's class so I was looking forward to start this week well. The beginning few postures was difficult since I couldn't focus and was feeling light headed. I was frustrated when I kept falling out of Standing Bow Pulling Pose =( Val saw my frustrated face and reminded me to be patient. I listened and actually had a rather pleasant class. I'm glad I stuck through it since I was very close to just giving up and rest the entire class. =X

It's only been less than a week since I've committed to the challenge and I'm feeling a little bit stronger and struggling less through class already. I'm so looking forward to other changes!!! Until next time....namaste <3

Forgot taking pix of my Day 4 & 5 wardrobe =P Here's my wardrobe for today (Day 6) and tomorrow (Day 7).

2 comments:

  1. Great job Sara! Hope to meet you sometime soon! Love all your Athleta clothes -- you are so coordinated! :) I have never taken Tom, Shannon or Jennie's classes but hope to soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! I do like to coordinate since it motivates me in some superficial way..lol..i have yet to take classes from all the instructors, but I've taken Val & Jeff since the beginning of my practice years ago. The other teacher that I've taken have all been great, but it's hard to take every teacher since my schedule is pretty restricting during the week. Hope to meet you soon and stay strong girl...WE CAN DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete