LilySlim Exercise days tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Friday, February 3, 2012

Second Day Recap

Day 2: 6:30pm w/Erin

Class was torturous!!! After the extremely crowded 1st night, I parked myself in front of the mirror in the right corner of the room and it's was a bad choice. Not only did I keep hitting the mirror and corner....it was beyond hot!!! I was way too far from a fan or door to feel any cool air when Erin did turn on the fan or open the door to let air in :'( I did however, got to see myself in the mirror the entire time, but it didn't help me one bit tonight. So yet again I'm back on the hunt for the perfect placement. Side note: Erin was great and encouraging, it was just one of those bad days for me.

Class for me was full of fall outs in postures and worst....sitting out totally!!! Plus, I was feeling bloated before class and thought I'll be fine as class progressed, but it didn't happen so it was quite uncomfortable for me in most postures since it almost always require one to suck in their stomach or lay on it..ouch!!!! To make things worst, I finally got measured after class and OMG....the numbers sure did motivate me to continue to work hard in every class. I can't recall the exact numbers to put on here....but maybe it's my subconscious that's blocking it out for me =P It's a new day today so new outlook and adjustments for me :D Oh yea, I also took the studio's recommendation and made reservations for majority of my classes for the next 2 months! Namaste <3

Forgot to take a pic of my Day 3 wardrobe so this will have to make due:

3 comments:

  1. You're so cute Sara! I'm going to enjoy your Lululemon fashion show each day. I don't have as much as you do. Tee hee!! I guess I better make my reservations too. I only did it for the week. I'm most concerned about Friday nights since traffic sometimes precludes me from arriving for the 6:30 class. And if I do, I'm arriving right on the dot. I'm having the same issues as you. Gosh this is tough...but I guess that's why we have 60 total days to progress our practice. We'll get there!! One day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I don't normally like to set up by the wall or mirror because I will end up running out of space for Triangle! Keep it up, Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are looking for a cooler spot, setup either in the far left first or second row near the bathroom area.
    Sundar

    ReplyDelete