LilySlim Exercise days tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

All Prepped & Ready To Go

So it's the night before the challenge and I'm all ready to go in regards to my wardrobe..yippie! I am still trying the mentally prepare myself for the heat since its been more than two months since my last practice :( I don't even want to talk about physically as I have been feasting the last week or so for no good reason. Fitting in last minute weekday dinners with friends & hanging with my BuBBie on the weekend. It's gonna be a big adjustment since I usually stay in touch with my friends during the week after work and stay in Orange County during the weekends where my love resides. With this challenge....I will have to stay in my area which is near Bikram Pasadena so this might be just as challenging mentally for me as the yoga itself!

I have such mixed feeling about the start. Scared shitless since I have never practiced Bikram consecutively for more than a week or so. However, I'm ecstatic about finally doing something for ME that I've always wanted to do, but was scared of. Also, I can't wait to see how this dedicated practice will transform my body like it has to many before me.

I look forward to sharing my trials and tribulations with all of you....until next time....namaste.

My wardrobe for Day One:

1 comment:

  1. You just have to re-arrange your schedule a bit on the weekends. Maybe hit the early morning one on Sat morning, stay over in OC and come back in time for the 5pm on Sunday? It's totally doable girl!! :) Good Luck to you!

    ReplyDelete