LilySlim Exercise days tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

It's Official! I'm a Bikram 60-day Challenger!!!

OMG.....I'm scared out of my mind, but I've made it official.  Last night, I went to my Bikram home studio in Pasadena to sign up for their annual 60-day challenge and pay the special price of $225.00 (loving this mini incentive) for unlimited classes for the duration of the challenge.  The studio also has this "The New You" added to the challenge this year where you share your inspiring experiences throughout this journey along with a few other requirements.  One challenger will be chosen as the most inspiring yogi/yogini  and will win a year of free yoga which is a huge incentive.  The challenge alone is intense enough so I shall just focus on surviving and thriving through my classes.  The New You part will be something I'll keep in mind cause who can't use a year of free yoga right?!?!

Before I end this exciting post.....a huge THANK YOU to my BuBBie (<3 of my life) and friends for their encouragement and support in this.....let the fun and madness begin on February 1st, 2012!!!!!  Until next time..namaste <3

3 comments:

  1. Yay, I'll be cheering for you! Wish I had the time to commit with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my bikram yoga blog www.highlikeaballerina.blogspot.com Sara. I'm pretty intimidated because 60 days of back to back classes is pretty intense. But we can do this!! Good Luck to you!! I see you're a crafter too? Your blog is super cute!! I used to papercraft too. My crafting blog is tied to my yoga blog and it's www.notleftstanding.blogspot.com if you want to check out my work. Looking forward to seeing you in class! Namaste!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it! I believe in you =)

    ReplyDelete