LilySlim Exercise days tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Monday, January 30, 2012

Two Days & Counting!

Thought I'd start a post as I am sitting here waiting for my laundry to finish to prepare for the challenge. Looks like the laundry mat will be a frequent stop in the coming two months. It's absurd how much clothes you go through when going to Bikram! I mean....I have been extremely addicted to Lululemon (my favorite athletic brand) for the past year or so and have been shopping there like crazy, but I still don't think I have enough. According to my little sister (Na), I have enough to last the entire 60 days, but I beg to differ!!!! Sadly to admit....a super duper minor motive I've committed myself to this challenge was to justify the amount I spend at Lulu and maybe making even more purchases. What!?!? I have adopted some people's motto that, "If you look good, you feel good..and if you feel good, you'll do good."....tee hee hee. Tomorrow, I will post again along with a photo of what I'll wear to my first class. Until then....namaste.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, I love lululemon too! Most definitely a VERY valid justification for more!

    ReplyDelete