LilySlim Exercise days tickers

LilySlim Exercise days tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Huge "Hello" to the Blog World!

HELLO Everyone! I'm new to blogging and I'm stoke to get things started. Inspired by some of my close friend's blogs, I decided to take a stab at this. I couldn't think of a better time as I have just decided today to sign up for the infamous Bikram 60-day yoga challenge. For those who are unfamiliar with Bikram yoga, it's the original hot yoga where you go through a 26 posture series along with 2 breathing exercises in 100+ degree temperature for 90 minutes. One class alone is challenging so committing to a 60-day challenge is complete insanity in my book. I've been practicing Bikram on and off for almost 6 years so it was definitely time to be crazy. Plus..what better way to start the new year off right?!?! I figured that a blog would be great to share my journey through this challenge, but this will not only be all about yoga. My blog is called "My Crafty Yogini Life" afterall so you can be sure to expect posts of all topics regarding my life especially surrounding yoga and crafting as those are my passions/hobbies <3 I can't wait to share a glimpse of my life with you all!! Until next time..namaste <3

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog world!!! So glad you have joined the forces!

    ReplyDelete